- 203K Inspections
- General Home Inspections
- Termite & Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- Allergen / Indoor Air Quality
- Water Quality Testing
- Septic Evaluations (On-site Wastewater)
General Home Inspection
NAHI (National Association of Home Inspectors)
Certification ID # 10-16309
A home inspection helps provide home buyers peace of mind by giving valuable information on the investment they are about to make. Our thorough “top to bottom” inspection provides a visual examination of all of the major components and systems in a home.
Your experienced inspector is trained to perform a professional inspection that meets the highest standards in the industry: the NAHI Standards of Practice established by NAHI – The National Association of Home Inspectors.
We also adhere to the AZ Home Inspector State Standards of Practice governed by the Laws of the State of Arizona.
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffit and fascia.
- Grading and drainage.
- Basement, foundation and crrawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems.
- Cooling systems.
- Main water shut off valves.
- Water heating system.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnects and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
- Grounding and bonding.
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers.
- And much more.
B-Sure Home Inspections comprehensive inspection report is an easy-to-reference report. Your Home Inspection Report features a comprehensive evaluation of the home, a glossary of terms, the Standards of Practice of the National Association of Home Inspectors, and a pre-closing check list.
To schedule a home inspection or for more information, call us at
“B-Sure Home Inspections – The Best Choice For Peace of Mind”